Okay okay, I know. How cliche of me to put that line as the title. Seriously though, The Dark Knight = The Best Movie Ever. Watching it in Imax = Ever Better.
For those of you who haven't seen it, I'm not going to ruin it for you (don't think I'd be able to even if I tried). The movie was intense from beginning to finish. It helped me a lot with continuity having watched Batman Begins on Tuesday night. The acting was amazing by all not just Heath Ledger. Christian Bale did a much better job at being Bruce Wayne than in BB and Aaron Eckhart was just amazing at playing Harvey Dent. Also, I'm really glad they switched Katie Holmes and put in Maggie Gyllenhaal instead, who did a much better job than Holmes ever would have.
Anyone who hasn't seen it should get tickets as soon as possible and go see it before someone ruins it for them. If you live in the Toronto area, I'll go with you to watch it a second time =)
No other rants for today. Batman makes me lose all coherent thoughts. Imagine!
You know you love me,
xoxo
Bruce Wayne'd Girl
3 comments:
wheeeeeeeeeee.... Batman was AWESOME =)
Lets go watch it again..next week perhaps?
I LOVE U.S.A!!!
AMERICA RULES!!!!!
Post a Comment